Rules of Play
1. USGA rules govern all play except where modified by local rules.
2. Out of Bounds: White stakes – right side Nos. 1, 2, 3, and 12; left side Nos. 10, 16, and 18.
Yellow Stakes/Lines: Water Hazard-Rule 26-1AB
Red Stakes/Lines: Lateral Hazard-Rule 26-IC
3. Please repair ball marks on greens.
4. Please replace divots and rake bunkers.
5. Proper golf attire is required.
6. DO NOT walk on rocks surrounding ponds and creeks.
7. Rain checks are pro-rated and issued only in event of severe weather.
8. NO carry on coolers or beverages allowed, in accordance with Wisconsin State Laws.
Yardage markers in middle of fairway to center of green
Blue: 200 Yards White: 150 Yards Red: 100 Yards
Blue 70.1 / 120
White 68.9 / 118 White 74.6 / 125
Red 67.0 / 114 Red 72.2 / 120